Trust & Safety
We know that Maalamall makes it easier than ever to find great deals in your neighborhood. And we love that! (It’s literally why we exist.) But we’re also dedicated to
making sure our marketplace isn’t just easy to use, but easy to use safely.
Whether you’re buying or selling, these tips will help you do it safely:
• Be careful if you receive messages from someone who is not local to your area
(especially if they claim to be overseas).
• Block and report any users in the app who behave inappropriately.
• Meet in a busy, public place, like a cafe or bank lobby, and meet during the day.
• Bring a friend with you, especially if the item you’ve arranged to purchase or sell is high in value or too large for one person to carry.
• Inspect the item carefully before paying the seller
• Beware of offers that involve shipping the item before you receive payment
The buyers who intends to buy any product or service from the platform of Maalamall are required to take reasonable care, caution, prudence before meeting, paying cash and taking delivery of product and services. Maalamall shall not be responsible for any fraud, misrepresentation, scam, etc.
WE ARE JUST PROVIDING A PLATFORM TO CONNECT BUYERS AND SELLERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WE ARE NOT DIRECTLY SELLING ANY THING.