Get your hands on the highly featured Liberal ALM cylinder mower series and enjoy the sort of fine, detailed cut finish only a liberal classic cylinder mower can achieve!
It’s fitted with a highly engineered five-bladed steel cylinder that uses a scissor-like action to cleanly ‘snip’ the grass rather than tearing it like a rotary mower. As a outcome of it, you’ll be left with a fine-looking lawn that’s free of the bruising and discoloration that can lead to disease and fungal-infection.
Another key advantage of cylinder-mowers is that they can cut far lower than their rotary counterparts, in this case right down to 7mm – if you like a fine cut finish, the Liberal ALM-series is worth serious consideration.
• Engine Model – OHV 6.5 HP Petrol Engine
• Engine Capacity – 196cc
• Drive System – Chain Drive
• Cylinder Engagement – Centrifugal Clutch
• Cutting Width – 24 inch
• Cutting Height – 7 – 30mm
• Cutting System – 5 blade cylinder
• Bottom Blade – 7mm Lipped
• Rear Roller – Split Rubber Lined
• Handle Type – tubular material with upside rubber grips
• Handle Retainer – Camlocks
• Catcher Material – Steel with antirust coated material
• Catcher Volume – 85L
• Standard Cuts per Metre – 124
• Weight – 77kg
- Category : Electricity, AC & Bathroom
- Item Type : Garden tool / Machinery