Hiring Project Manager in Kuwait:
What you will do:
– You will be managing the execution of projects based on the project plan and budget.
– You will be managing and controlling planning phase before project execution.
– You will be controlling the projects expenses to increase project profitability in line with the required total quality standards and ensuring timely completion while maintaining customer satisfaction level.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical or electrical engineering).
– Professional certificate in project management.
– Minimum 7 years’ experience in Project Management.
– Previous experience in managing projects independently.
– Excellent Computer literacy.
– Knowledge of project management computer packages i.e. MS Project and Primavera.
– Excellent negotiation and persuading skills.
– Project Management skills.
– Problem solving skills.
– Leadership and management skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Decision making skills.
Please share your CV:
Due to current travel restrictions candidates who are currently in Kuwait can only be considered for this role at this point of time.
- Category : Accounting & Management