Skilled Microsoft SQL Database Administrator (2 Positions)
• To provide BAU operational support across multiple customer platforms, including health checks and reporting.
• Act as a technical escalation point for major incidents.
• Proactive management of customer environments, identifying potential improvements to deliver increased stability, availability and performance.
• To lead the design and implementation of new SQL Server platforms, including the creation of associated documentation (HLD/LLD, support documentation etc.).
• Input into the development of infrastructure roadmaps, customer proposals, impact assessments and statements of work for the delivery of further solutions.
• Ensure that customer environments adhere to established standards and frameworks, meeting any compliance requirements at all times.
• Detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including ETL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS gained in a, or multiple, technical support role(s).
• Experience of troubleshooting and optimising database performance, alonside resolution of complex technical problems and incidents.
• Experience of configuring and supporting high-availability, data replication and backup.
• Experience of supporting Microsoft SQL Server in virtualised server environments (Hyper-V, VMware) and Public Cloud (Azure/AWS).
• Exposure to Public Cloud database offerings such as Microsoft Azure SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Lake.
• Professional certification in Microsoft SQL Server and ITIL
Hiring for client in UAE , it’s full time job. Salary is 13-15K AED. Candidates with 4-6 years experience and skills as per above requirements can submit profile at email@example.com Only relevant profiles (as per above requirements) will contacted for Interviews.
- Category : Accounting & Management