Technical Support Specialist: 4 positions hiring for clients in UAE & Poland.
Working in support will be a senior member of the team responsible for infrastructure, applications, software and hardware. Part of a team managing the infrastructure – Configuring server applications, patching and upgrades. Testing new devices, firmware releases and software. Responding to Incident escalations from 3rd Line and the customer you will be expected to problem manage issues to resolution, escalating as required. Responsibilities to include supporting Service Delivery Manager in managing the Print Service Desk.
• Support of applications on Windows servers – Print, SafeCom, HP WebJet Admin, HP DSS, HP Capture & Route.
• Configuration and support of HP MFPs and Printers running embedded applications – SafeCom, HPCR.
• Support of customer’s Windows workstation printing tools and applications.
• Troubleshooting and liaison with customer’s staff, technical teams & management.
• Escalation internal HP, 3rd Party and customer’s support teams.
• Problem management.
• Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
• Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
• Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
• Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to KMS.
• Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
Education and Experience Required:
• Some experience in relevant technologies and customer environments or equivalent vocational apprenticeship or an associates degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
• high tecnical knowleadge and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
• Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge
• advanced knowleadge about servers & networking,
• advanced knowleadge of Microsoft Products
• Ability to take full ownership for resolution with escalated customers and lead technical action plans.
Would be an asset:
basic SQL knowleadge
HP printers build-in technology (LaserJet, Ink, UPD, PCL, PS etc)
MS Solutions (WJA, SafeCom, Equitrac, HPAC, JAMSM, C&R, ePrint, FDT etc)
IT managing suite (Packaging, Client deployment tools, supervision tools, ticketing tools) & Linux/Citrix printing.
Salary is 10-12K AED. Candidates with 5-7 years experience and skills as per above requirements can submit profile at firstname.lastname@example.org Only relevant profiles (as per above requirements) will contacted for Interviews.
- Category : Accounting & Management